Synagogue demolished November 1938
Fri, Nov 13 2015 08:01
A first Mergentheimer synagogue was established in 1658, 1762, 1837 and 1912 respectively rebuilt and renewed. On 9h November 1938 demolished, but still survived the war years. After another renovation and consecration 1946 it was closed in 1957 and fell victim to the pickaxe.
Current commemoration plaque of site of synagogue, Bad Mergentheim